Home Energy Audit in Louisville KY by Thomas Energy Solutions LLC
3006 Sprowl Road
|Hours of Operation:||
Certified Home Energy Auditors
Whole House Comfort Checkup
A Whole House Comfort Checkup Is A Thorough Evaluation Of All Your Home's Comfort Systems.
TES specially-trained Comfort and Indoor Air Quality Specialist will visit your home and - using advanced diagnostic instruments and testing procedures - will identify problems that affect your indoor living environment.
- Initial Consultation
- Equipment Inspection
- Combustion Appliance Testing
- Insulation Inspection
- Infiltrometer™ Blower Door Test
- Air Leakage Evaluation
- Air Flow Diagnosis
- Electronic Air Flow Capture Hood Test
We then provide you with a personalized plan to solve these problems, permanently.
During your Whole House Comfort Checkup, you will learn how to:
- Achieve even, comfortable temperatures throughout your home
- Maintain healthy, comfortable humidity levels year-round
- Reduce dust, system noise and repair bills
- Save money on your utility bills (typically between 10% to 40%)
Thomas Energy Solutions is a Certified Energy Auditor approved by Resnet and BPI. We are members of US Green Building Council of Kentucky, Kentucky Real Estate Board and AIA SUPPORTER.